As many of you have probably heard, today is Presidents Day. Not that that necessarily means anything to you. I mean, it's a pretty vague name when you think about it. Like take 'Washington's Birthday'. There's no question as to who or what it's about. But this Presidents Day business, I just don't know. Which president are they talking about and why is it their day? You'd think they could have been a little more specific. As you already know --at least you do now if you tried to go to school-- we have the day off. We also have the rest of the week off. Woo yeah! And once again I wish they could have told us who this president was so we could thank him for scoring us a day off.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ALL the presidents, dummy. Lol.
Post a Comment