Friday night, 11:30, I'm brushing my teeth. Now I know what you're thinking, no one wants to read about me brushing my teeth. But wait, it gets better. So I feel this pain. I had a loose tooth, so my first thought was that it'd fallen out. Actually, before that I thought ouch. But then I realized that nothing had fallen out and that all my teeth were still there. So I looked in the mirror and saw that sure enough, my tooth was still there, only it'd twisted around, and kinda caught on my other tooth. Damn. I called for help and just about the whole household, dog included, came running. But nothing anybody tried did any good. It wouldn't fall out and it wouldn't untwist. Feeling pathetic, I went to bed, with reassurance that it would come out in the morning. I was worried that it would fall out in my sleep and that I'd choke and die. Losers have to worry about these things, you know.
It did fall out, but I didn't choke and die.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL.
Losers worry about these things, you know.
So would I.
<33
Post a Comment