So you remember about that tooth I wrote about? Yeah, well, the story gets even more interesting. So the day after I'd lost it I'd placed it temporarily on the cabinet outside the bathroom. Later that afternoon, my mom comes along and asks what happened to the tooth. I told her that I'd fallen out. She said, "I know that." So I came to see what she was talking about. Sure enough, I saw that there was only a half of a tooth. I figured it must have just fallen off of the cabinet and broken. But when I asked my mom where she'd found it, she pointed right to the spot where I'd left it. I looked around, but the other half was no where to be found. So the tooth had never left it's spot, yet managed to break in half and mysteriously dispose of the other half. Or else the Tooth Fairy's getting pretty cheap.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment