Sorry for not writing for so long but, see, we were experiencing some technical difficulties. No really. Well okay, first I forgot I had a blog. Then, when I remembered, I was just too lazy to write on it. And then the computer broke down. Although there's enough computers in this house for each of us (dog included) to have our own, there's only one with internet. That's the one that broke down. My dad's. So while he stressed over any work that might be lost, I lay in a puddle of melancholy. What was I going to do? No internet for--for--for who knows how long.
Now if you know me maybe you're thinking 'but what about that thing on your desk?' Yes, it is a computer, but the screen saver is just about the most exciting thing on it. No joke.
So it turned out to be nearly a week that we were reduced to reading actual newspapers, using the phone for more that just calling my grandparents, and strengthening our channel-surfing skills. And then of course after that, my dad had to make up for lost time, so I couldn't blog. But of course, I eventually got my chance.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
thats cool.
LOL, Arielly, you're so funny. Wow. "Channel surfing skills". But now we're both back on good ol' www!
So, as fate would have it, the duck IS back!
Post a Comment