Saturday, March 29, 2008

Little Shop of Horrors

Yep, this is it. I do believe I am officially the first person to blog about Clinton's third annual musical. That would be Little Shop of Horrors. It was really the best one yet, and the set was amazing, if I do say so myself. All of the acting and singing was really good, and everyone played their part well. Okay, okay, I'll quit sounding like I'm writing some review. Except it was really good. And it was a good story too. Not too complicated (this is important, you know, especially for someone like myself, who has a difficult time figuring out complicated stuff). And I also really liked the end. It wasn't all sappy, you know? The one one thing I didn't enjoy though was I had a cold. Ahem, make that a cough. I tried not to cough all over everyone or cough too loudly, but do you know how difficult it is to keep from coughing? Well let me tell you, very. I nearly killed myself trying. Although A, sitting two seats down claims she didn't hear any of this. Ah well, I think we all pretty much had a good time. Oh yeah, and T and M kissed for like ten minutes because people wouldn't quit clapping. You could see him laughing.

2 comments:

Rainyday said...

I didn't! I swear!
I KNOW! They kissed for the longest effin' time!
And I only use exclamation points now! Can't you tell! Do you like them!

emdent said...

oh yeah my dad recorded the show- they kissed for a minute 20 seconds.