Sorry to keep you waiting like that (because I know you were), but I've just been terribly busy. So here, let me update you on all the events you missed. First of all there was the Mardi Gras school potluck. I don't know about the whole Mardi Gras thing (besides, they were about a month late), but they had these awesome little metallic babies scattered around on the tables. And you know how people get a little wild... anyways, it was a great party. And I didn't tell you about the swing in PE, did I? So someone had looped a long jump rope over one of the support beams on the roof, then tied it at the bottom. Everyone started to sit on it and the others would push them around. It was so much fun! It swung it a large circle, and when it went high, you could see over the rooftops. I <3 rope swings. And then there was Easter break (yeah, some break). At the last minute, my family decided to go skiing. All of us--dog too--drove up to this little motel, stayed Friday night, then went skiing at Belleayre Saturday and were back home that evening! (Oh yeah, mom and the dog didn't ski.) It was lots of fun, although I came back with a cold. Then I got lots of chocolate on Sunday, and woke up with a worse cold on Monday. Very sorry to say that I didn't manage to make it to school that day. Although Tuesday I did, and now here I am, sitting at the computer. And yep, that's it.
Sigh. *Lets out breath.*
Oh, PS. I saw Mr. Bean's Holiday. I also <3 Mr. Bean.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
anna.
:]
Post a Comment