Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Alive!

Yes, as many of you have probably figured out by now, I'm alive. That is, I survived the whole tooth-pulling ordeal. I'll admit, I was a little nervous. But then they gave me some of that gas --after putting an IV in my hand (only god (and possibly the dentists) knows why)-- and I was out. I remember them shining a bright light in my face and my mouth being open, but that's about it. It seemed like maybe five minutes that I was awake, but now that I think about it, it was probably more like thirty seconds. Then I woke up about 50 minutes later and they were done. I actually felt pretty good (I didn't realize it, but the sleepiness was still wearing off). It felt kinda weird to touch my mouth because it was all numb. Then when we got home I was really hungry, so I tried to eat some applesauce. That didn't work so well because I had trouble closing my mouth, so I mostly dribbled it all over the place. My teeth (or lack there of) were starting to hurt, so I took some medicine and a nap. Then I woke up feeling much better. The End.

No comments: